Serving Taylorsville and the Salt Lake Valley
At Memorial Redwood Memorial Mortuary, we believe everyone’s life story deserves respect, care, and a proper place to be told. Located in the heart of Taylorsville off Redwood Road, Memorial Redwood Mortuary and Cemetery has served families for almost 50 years.
The facilities at Memorial Redwood were recently renovated in 2015 to better serve you and your family. We invite you to come visit us to see what makes Memorial Mortuaries and Cemeteries the pre-eminent provider of funeral and cremation services in Taylorsville and Salt Lake City.
Visiting Hours: 8:00 am to Sunset Daily
Winter Schedule: October 16 to April 14 ~ Summer Schedule: April 15 to October 15
The following is a summary of a portion of the rules and regulations adopted by Redwood Memorial Park’s owners, caretakers, visitors and staff in order to preserve a sacred, reverent and well-kept facility. Remember, this is a sacred place. Quiet and reverence should be observed at all times. Every consideration to observe these rules will be appreciated.
1. Children should be kept in hand with family at all times
2. Automobile radios should be turned off or down so the sound cannot be heard outside the vehilce
3. Picnicking, playing or laying on the lawn, roadways or benches is not permitted
4. Funeral services are of a sacred nature and open only to the family and friends of the deceased
5. Dogs and other pets should be kept leashed or within a vehicle
6. No vehicle of any type are authorized in the undeveloped areas or lawns without permission
7. Soliciting, peddling, distribution of literature or any activity of a commerical, political or religious nature is not allowed without permission.